Enrolment & Payment
Aquabliss offers perpetual enrolments. This means your booking runs continuously throughout the year except on public holidays and during our annual shutdown period which is normally 2 weeks over Christmas.
Enrolments into the program can be made at any time throughout the year.
Upon making a booking, you are required to pay the fees for the first month (or part month) of lessons and return a completed Direct Debit form.
Subsequent fees must be paid via direct debit and will be debited monthly. Your nominated bank account or credit card will be debited on the 1st of the month for that month, eg. you will be direct debited on the 1st of July for your July fees.
Your booking will continue each month until written notification is given for the cancellation of lessons (see Cancelling a Booking).
Bookings can only be made within one week of the desired start date.
We understand that you cannot always attend your scheduled lessons, therefore we offer make up lessons.
Conditions for make-up lessons:
- The centre must be notified of the absence before 8:00am on the day of the lesson
- Make-up lessons are limited to a maximum of 8 per 12 month period
- Make-up lessons can only be booked within one week
- Make up lessons are subject to availability and the same instructor cannot be guaranteed
- Make-up lessons have an expiration of 3 months from the date of the cancelled lesson
- Make-up lessons cannot be booked within the Intensive School Holiday program
- If you are unable to attend the scheduled make-up lesson, it will be forfeited
- If your perpetual booking is cancelled, any unused make-up lessons will be forfeited
- There will be no refund or credit given for missed or unused make-up lessons
- If an injury or illness arises, eg. broken bone(s) or hospitalisation, that prevents a student from swimming for an extended period you may elect to utilise make up lessons (maximum of 8 per 12 month period) as an alternative to cancelling your booking
Cancelling a Booking
Should you decide to cease your lessons with Aquabliss, written notification of the cancellation is required prior to the last day of the month.
Written notification may take the form of either an email sent to the centre’s email address or by filling in a Cancellation Form at the centre.
Please ensure cancellations are received on time as cancellations received after your direct debit has been processed will not be refunded or credited, i.e. there will be no refund or credit given for which payment has already been received.
If you would like to discuss any of the above in more detail, please talk to one of our reception team or your Centre Manager.