Why Work For Us?
Our employee values will provide you with the opportunity to be successful
Why Others have Worked For Us
Here's some feedback from current and previous team members
Let’s Start Corresponding
We’re eager to hear from you
We're always on the look-out for motivated and reliable Learn to Swim Teachers to join our teams. With centres located at Pymble, Seven Hills, Gregory Hills and Mittagong (Frensham School), there's sure to be a location that suits you.
No prior experience is necessary to become an Aquabliss Swim Teacher! Whether you're a fully qualified teacher or looking for a new job opportunity, we'd love to hear from you.
Not qualified? No problem! We can assist you with enrolling into a Swim Australia Teacher course - we regularly run them at our centres with our training provider HomeSwim. We will then help you with all your practical training to become accredited and once qualified, offer you employment with us!
Our Babies, Learn to Swim and Stroke Development classes run 7 days a week (including school holidays) in our purpose-built, indoor, heated pools.
If you enjoy being in the water, love kids, are willing to learn and wish to help children learn to swim well, apply today!
- Ensure appropriate equipment is ready for use before lessons commence.
- Deliver our structured lessons plans.
- Supervise, guide and maintain the safety of students.
- Flexible working hours - morning, afternoon and weekend shifts available.
- Great pay - we offer top swimming industry wages paid under the Fitness Industry Award.
- Ongoing support - we will provide ongoing mentorship and guidance along the way.
- Employee Reward & Recognition Programs - bonuses and gift cards up for grabs.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available to all staff - 24 hrs a day.
- Staff discounts - 20% off all stock/merchandise and 50% off all classes for your child/children.
- Fun working environment - have fun whilst you work!
- Paid training hours!
- CPR + Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety / Swim Australia Teacher qualification OR willingness to obtain.
- Working with Children Check (if 18 and over).
- Weekend and afternoon availability.
- 16 years and over.
Please upload your resume and any relevant qualifications with your application details.
Leave Your Enquiry
Training & Courses
Become a Swim Teacher
We can help you get qualified
Aquabliss runs Swim Australia Teacher courses all year round through our training provider, HomeSwim. Getting qualified is as simple as heading over to the Swim Australia online course calendar to book your preferred day/time.