Pymble – Casual Swim Teacher
Website Aquabliss Swim School
We are always on the look-out for proactive and reliable Learn to Swim Teachers to join the team at our Pymble centre. The centre is located within the grounds of Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School, has parking on-site and is close to Pymble train station and bus stops.
Our Babies, Learn to Swim and Stroke Development classes run 7 days a week (including school holidays) in our purpose-built, indoor, heated pools.
If you enjoy being in the water, love kids, are willing to learn, have fun and wish to help children to learn to swim well, then we would love to hear from you!
- Ensure appropriate equipment is ready for use before lessons commence
- Deliver our structured lessons plans
- Supervise, guide and maintain the safety of students
- Have fun!
- Flexible working hours – Morning, afternoon and weekend shifts available
- Great pay – We offer top swimming industry wages paid under the Fitness Industry Award
- Ongoing support – We will provide ongoing mentorship and guidance along the way
- Staff discounts – 20% off stock/merchandise and 50% off all classes for your child/children
- Fun working environment – Have fun whilst you work!
- Paid training hours
- Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety / Swim Australia Teacher
- Working with Children Check (if 18 and over)
- 17 years and over
- Weekend and afternoon availability
- Current CPR
Dependant on qualifications and experience, we pay above Award rate!
Please upload your resume and any relevant qualifications with your application details.