Learn to Swim Teacher – Pymble
Website Aquabliss Swim School
Become a Learn to Swim Teacher and work at one of Sydney’s favourite swim schools!
We are offering applicants the opportunity to become a qualified Learn to Swim Teacher and work at one of our seven centre’s across Sydney.
We are seeking motivated individuals with a passion for teaching children how to swim well. If you have an interest in teaching children and value the need for water safety skills but do not have any experience, we can help train you whilst you attain your industry qualification.
Aquabliss Pymble can be found at Scared Heart Primary School’s indoor aquatic centre. We have an 18 x 6 metre, 1-1.2 metre depth pool. We have onsite parking and our pool is heated up to 32 degrees.
- Flexible working hours – Morning, afternoon and weekend shifts available
- Great pay – We offer top swimming industry wages
- Staff discounts – 20% off stock/merchandise and 50% off all classes
- Accessibility to our HR platform benefits – Offering exclusive discounts on everyday products (movie tickets, beauty, homeware, electronics and much more) and unlimited access to a range of free online tools to help assist you with financial, physical, mental and career advice.
- Further career pathway – Potential to grow and work in other areas of the business
- Minimum 17 years of age
- Working with Children Check (WWCC) – if over the age of 18
- SAT or equivalent qualification
- Available to work morning or afternoon shifts and/or weekend shifts
- Only Australian citizens and permanent Australian residents or persons holding appropriate Australian work visas are eligible to apply
- First Aid
Dependent upon qualifications and experience
If you are interested in pursuing employment with Aquabliss, please fill out the form under “Apply Now” and one of our staff members will be in contact with you.