About the Course
Swim Australia™ Teacher of Learners with a Disability
The SAT Competitive Swimming Course has the competence and knowledge to teach swimming and water safety skills to those with physical impairments and cognitive disorders.
- Approved by the Government
- Endorsed by Swimming Australia
- Specialised accreditation
The key features and benefits of this course are:
- Endorsed by Swimming Australia Limited, the peak body for the sport of swimming in Australia;
- Teach those requiring any one or number of the following modifications in either a group or individual lesson:
- Affordable due to low delivery and administration costs, so you pay less
Course content is delivered by a combination of:
- A specialised understanding and knowledge of physical and mobility impairments to Cognitive Disorders;
- Modified drills, skill progressions, entries, exits, supervision and instruction;
- Contextualised communication skills;
Please note: The Swim Australia™ Teacher accreditation is a prerequisite for those wishing to gain this specialised accreditation.