About the Course
Swim Australia™ Teacher of Babies & Toddlers
The Swim Australia Teacher of Babies & Toddlers (SAT B&T) has the competence and knowledge to teach swimming and water safety to babies and toddlers.
- Approved by the Government
- Endorsed by Swimming Australia
- Enhanced pathways for Teachers
The key features and benefits of this course are:
- Approved by the Federal Government and meets their requirements in terms of the holders of the accreditation being able to conduct GST free lessons;
Endorsed by Swimming Australia Limited, the peak body for the sport of swimming in Australia;
Affordable due to lower delivery and administration costs so that you pay less;
Aligned with ASCTA coaching accreditations resulting in enhanced developmental pathways for Teachers;
Students are comprehensively covered by insurance even for 28 days after becoming qualified.
Course content is delivered by a combination of:
- Self-paced (home) study utilising a CD-ROM featuring video, photos and text with randomised questions;
- A relevant practical presented by highly experienced industry professionals reflecting the very latest trends and teaching techniques for Babies and Toddlers;
- Progressive on the job training to deliver a world class blended course in a cost effective manner;
- Two on the job competency assessments, one with Babies and one Toddlers.
The course fee also includes complimentary ASCTA Base Membership until 30 June the following year.